Remote and E-Notary Services
Remote Notarial Services Fees Starting at Only $10
Downtown & Midtown Phoenix Free Travel Fee.
Remote Online Notary
How It’s Done
A remote notary is a legally commissioned notary public who is authorized to conduct notarizations over the internet via digital tools and a live audio-video call. All notaries, no matter how they perform their service, must watch as someone signs a document.
An Electronic Notary or In-Person Electronic Notary is a commissioned notary public that is permitted to perform notarial acts electronically without the use of paper, but by state law the parties are required to be physically present. Electronic notary is often confused with remote notary, but it is important to keep in mind that they are different based on legal definitions.
Get your documents notarized online in 3-Easy Steps.
1. Upload your document(s) by clicking the upload button (For Remote Online Notary Only). You will be redirected to a secure webpage to upload your documents via Drop Box and input your name and email for confirmation receipt. A document in PDF format must be uploaded prior to your appointment for preparation for electronic signing.
2. Schedule your appointment below by clicking one of the pricing card items in the next section. Your name, address, and contact information are required for any notarization. Upon booking below you will be directed to our online scheduling platform.
3. Check your email for an invite meeting online. A document must be uploaded prior to your appointment for preparation for electronic signing. Be sure to check your junk/spam mail folder as items can be moved to the folder.
Become a Member
We welcome Corporate Accounts and will set them up with a set-up fee and monthly billing if you are interested in using our mobile notary services on an ongoing basis. We also have personal and family memberships available.
Our most popular corporate accounts are:
- Estate and Family Law Firms
- Real Estate Lawyers
- Legal Document Preparers
- Financial Planners and Wealth Management Firms
- Escrow and Title Agents
- Mortgage Companies
- Real Estate Agencies
- Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
Terms: Payable upon receive of statement on the 5th of the month following the services rendered.
What is your hours of operation?
We are online 24hrs a day, and 7 days a week. The appointment can be scheduled for Monday-Saturday 8.00AM-5.00PM.
How does the payment process work?
While scheduling the service online, you will be paying our fees of $50. Once the notary delivers the services, you will be able to pay him directly for the services done. The total charges for the notary services are based on the type of document and the quantity of the service rendered.
How do I know the ETA for the service?
You will be scheduling the time slot online. Our notaries will try the best to keep the time slot. Also, you could call our office to get the estimated time frames.
Can I pay with credit card?
Yes, you can pay with credit card. Our fees can be paid with credit card from the website while you schedule the appointment. The charges for the notary services can be paid to the notary with the credit card. Our notaries are capable to accept credit card payments at the site.
Are your notaries certified/insured?
Are your notaries certified/insured?
Have documents already signed it. Can it be notarized?
The notary public must witness the signing of the document in question.
CAN A NOTARY PUBLIC ABLE TO DECLINE SERVICE?
Notaries must perform all reasonable an lawful request for notarization. However, a Notary may decline service for some circumstances:
- If the document signer is unable to produce property identification,
- If the document signer is unable to produce credible identifying witnesses when required,
- If the document in question is incomplete and/or contains blank spaces,
- If the document does not provide notarial wording and the signer is unable to provide instructions as such,
- If the Notary Public is uncertain of the signer’s mental awareness, willingness or has cause to suspect fraud,
- Every Notary Public can not perform notary services outside the state he or she is commissioned in. For example, Arizona Notary may not travel to California and/or any other state to perform notary services unless they are also commissioned in that State.
Get In touCh
Get a Free Estimate or Schedule an Appointment
Get a corporate or personal membership package.
We are certified to give you the great service you deserved.
We will come to you and our travel fees are reasonable.
Professional E-Documents and Remote Notary Services.